Thursday, September 6, 2012

Ugh!

Dear Sinus Infection,

Please go away. I feel like crap and have work to do. It is very hard to ride when the arena is spinning around you and you can't breathe.

Thanks


Oh, while I'm at it:

Dear Pilgrim,

When I ask you to "whoa" so I can catch my breath, the fact that I am doubled over does not give you an open ended invitation to prance around the arena with your nose in the sky after halting for a total of 3 seconds. No I do not feel good, this is one day you could actually take care of me for a change. On the other hand, thank you for picking up the right lead canter correctly every time I asked for it and actually attempting you trot lengthenings today without adding in random steps of canter. You Rock!

Thanks,
your loving and very forgiving owner

No comments:

Post a Comment