Friday, September 26, 2014

Cowboy Dwight

Dwight has transitioned to homeschooling really well. I find him a bit harder to teach than Faith as he is more of a dilly dallier and not as much of self starter. We still have days where I hang my head wondering if he will EVER finish his work. I definitely see a huge improvement from 3rd grade to 4th grade though, and still can't believe how big my little boy is getting.

He really found his calling at the farm. Dwight is helper extraordinaire, literally managing most farm duties including fence repairs, feeding, groom duties, tack cleaning, trailer maintenance...if it needs to be done he is on it! He also has adopted our paint mare Jazzy as his own. They have an incredible bond and have had two successful years of showing together.

Cutest Cowboy Ever!





No comments:

Post a Comment