Tuesday, September 23, 2014

It's Been Awhile

More than awhile actually. I knew I totally neglected my blog, but actually didn't realize how bad until I logged in and saw how long it had been.

*Face palm*

I have a real excuse though. I've been busy.

No, like really busy!

STOP ROLLING YOUR EYES! I've been super duper, extra crazy BUSY!

What could possibly keep me so busy?

Our lesson program and show team has grown and almost doubled. I've got consistent horses coming in and out of training. On top of that, we decided to homeschool our two children. No...I swear I'm not crazy.

So how are we doing? Other than busy...really freaking awesome! Now that we've learned and gotten comfortable with our homeschooling curriculum, we all love it. It also allows us the flexibility and time to ride and compete more. It adds a lot to my plate, but honestly I am loving it. I know what my kids are learning and how well they are learning it.

Since I've been away so long, I figured I would post separate updates on how everyone is doing. I'm so excited to share our progress, along with the ups and downs of our journey along the way. So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment