Monday, July 4, 2011

Buck

I went and saw the movie Buck the other day, and highly recommend it! It was wonderful, whether you like his training style or not (I was blessed to be able to meet and learn from Ray Hunt on several occasions when I was younger, which is who he learned from, so I'm a big fan) it's just an incredible story and beautifully shot and filmed. It's interesting to hear his stories from when he helped with "The Horse Whisperer". While his story is sad, the movie is very funny yet extremely touching. SPOILER ALERT:  I was also pleasantly surprised to see them show a horse that was so damaged it was beyond help. In fact I've never seen one this dangerous.....ever. I think it's important that people know that sometimes you can't save them all, and it's not worth someone getting seriously hurt or killed! Two thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment