Monday, July 18, 2011

County Fair Fun

We went to the Fair last week to watch one of my students compete in the Fairest of the Fair competition. She had really tough competition, but brought home the Prettiest Smile! The pageant took like 4 hours....I was melting and a little drunk on funnel cakes and we got pretty loud when she went on stage. After all the hooting and hollering, the judges may have given her something out of fear of being beaten up afterwards! All joking aside, she looked gorgeous, and for kind of a tomboy, really played the part of the pageant diva! Faith, Dwight and Chuck made it back in time to cheer her on, but I sent them to go have fun during all the other divisions. Chuck kept texting me pictures of all their fun, and while I was slightly jealous...it did keep me entertained. Everyone seemed to have a good time, my only disappointment was I really wanted a deep fried marshmallow, but apparently they kept blowing up....so no death by marshmallow for me!
Truck Pull
Dwight Enjoying the Show
The owners of the winning truck let Dwight check it out
He's ready to go!
Faith and Dwight race down the slide
Faith looks a little sick after this one
Dwight didn't know this one went fast ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment