I've had a special request to post the recipe for the yummy delicious cake I made the other day....so here it is!
Chocolate Buttermilk Bundt Cake
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 1/4 cups sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
1 ounce semisweet chocolate, finely chopped
1/2 cup boiling water
1 cup low-fat buttermilk
1/3 cup canola oil (I used vegetable oil)
1 large egg
1 large egg white
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
3/4 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 325. Spray 10 inch bundt pan with nonstick spray
2. Whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in medium bowl.
3. Combine cocoa and chopped chocolate in small bowl. Pour boiling water over cocoa mixture, stirring until chocolate is melted.
4. Whisk together buttermilk, oil, egg, egg white, and vanilla in large bowl; stir in cocoa mixture. Add flour mixture, stirring just until no longer visible. Stir in chocolate chips. Pour Batter into prepared pan.
5. Bake until toothpick inserted into center of cake comes out clean, 45-50 minutes. Let cool in pan on wire rack 10 minutes. Invert and remove pan, let cool completely.
Per Serving: 150 cal, 6g total fat, 2g Sat fat, 0g Trans Fat, 9mg Chol, 123mg Sod, 24g Total Carb, 14g total sugar, 1g fiber, 3g Protein, 26mg Calc
Weight Watchers Points Plus: 4