Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Lesson and Good Food

After a good ride with Pilgrim yesterday I gave him the day off today. He deserved it and it was raining. I am waiting confirmation but it looks like I'm going to head out to the trainers for a lesson on Thursday after I teach my morning lesson. I think I'm going to have to go alone so probably no pics or video but I'll be sure to tell all about it!

My new fave quick throw together breakfast! Whole wheat english muffin with turkey sausage patty, grilled green pepper and an egg white seasoned with salt and pepper.......YUMMY....and only 5 points plus!
Chuck was off yesterday for Columbus Day and I decided to make a new dish off Skinny Taste, Pollo in Pottachio for a special dinner. I couldn't find bone in skinless chicken thighs so I grabbed the boneless....just as good! This dish was awesome, full of flavor and filling. The kids scraped their plates and asked for seconds. We paired it with her Easy Garlic Cheddar Biscuits (Faith ate 5!). Awesome dinner!
I also tried her Zucchini Chocolate Chip Bread. I doubled the recipe so I could make one loaf and 12 muffins. The muffins are great to send as snacks with the kids and the bread is so moist!

No comments:

Post a Comment