Saturday, February 11, 2012

Shame-less Plug

My oh-so-talented mom has started making these super adorable Memory Bears. They are a great way to take something you treasure and make it into something you can remember always. Just think of all the horsey things you can turn into something huggable....your first show shirt, a favorite horses saddle pad, your child's first hunt coat. Oh the possibilities! You can check these out at her website: http://www.yourhuggablememories.com/

If there are other things you want made you can just shoot her an email and she can probably do it. Check out this really cool purse/tote she made me for Christmas. I get comments on it everywhere I go! It's got all this pockets around the inside to help me keep everything organized.

She also made these place mats to go in my coffee addicted themed kitchen.

Want something personalized....check these out:

No comments:

Post a Comment