Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween


We've had a cold front move in here and it's going to be a cold, wet one here. Not that we are too worried about it. For the first time since the kids were born we are not trick or treating! Today I am hauling horses out to the local show series' Finals. Tonight we will be schooling horses, braiding, and all the hectic last minute show prep.

This week has been a bit crazy with picking up and hauling in a horse that is coming in for training for the next 3 months, teaching lessons, riding our horses, cleaning tack, washing and packing show clothes, and packing trailers. Plus I am a notorious over packer...like if I could take the entire barn I probably would.

Looks like a busy weekend! I am schooling a client's new horse in some flat classes, Faith is schooling Heather's pony over a few fence classes, Dwight is showing in the Ranch Division, and we've got 12 students showing! Hopefully we can stay warm...I may also need a drink. 

No comments:

Post a Comment