Sunday, August 28, 2011

Hello Charlotte

This giant spider has recently taken up residence right outside our back door. He or She can be found everyday and night repairing and weaving it's beautiful web. Now those who know me know I HATE spiders. Like run and scream like a girl when I see one. But I have to say, this one is pretty cool. It's always working hard...a real type A personality, much like me. It also has dramatically reduced our bug to light ratio outside which is a major plus. As long as it makes no attempt to come inside the house, I will happily leave it in bug killing peace.

Kill it Charlotte!


1 comment:

  1. Wow! I just found one right outside our back door two days ago. I'm trying to leave it alone too - but I am freaked out by spiders, so it's a but unnerving!
    Great post- great photos!

    ReplyDelete