Sunday, August 7, 2011

Jazzy Back to Work

I started working with Jazzy lightly several weeks ago. With all the summer camps, I had to put her on the back burner until I had time again in the mornings to work her. For the last 3 days I've gotten her out and started working with her again.....so far she's done great, and no coughing!!! I've changed her diet a bit to add more protein and fat. I want to put a little weight on her and give her a little more energy for her workouts. I'll adjust it as needed, but I'm seeing a little more spunk already. I don't want crazy, just a bit more go, go juice! We will try to get some pictures of her tomorrow so everyone can see how good she looks!

On the other hand; Pilgrim is temporarily shoe-less. Last week I had an appointment to have him re-set, buy my farrier opted to have him barefoot for two weeks to try to get some healthy hoof back in before we put his shoes back on.....which means light duty until next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment