Monday, January 31, 2011

Hello Monday

"What are you looking at?"



It's the start of a new week.
Jazzy seems to be responding well to the new meds and her breathing has definitely improved. She hasn't coughed in two days and seems to have perked up. I'm relieved to say the least. It's still early, but we are all crossing our fingers.

I got Johnny out today. He came running the minute he heard me calling his name. I let him explore the arena and lunged him a little. He did really well and I feel comfortable enough that I'm going to saddle him tomorrow. Hopefully the weather holds out.

Johnny working it in the arena
We worked MayMay today, and Faith got to test out her new field boots. She realized they are not as comfy as her half chaps, but actually did great. She worked through walk, sit trot, posting trot, canter, and jumps. It took her a minute to get used to them, but she says she likes them and is excited to wear them in the shows. 
Faith rocking her new boots!
Faith's new boots

My mom also stopped by to show off her new puppy! He's a Boston Terrier. Not sure what she's named it yet, she hadn't come up with one the last time I talked to her, so if anyone has any suggestions shout 'em out!
He's so cute!


"You looking at me?"





No comments:

Post a Comment