Monday, February 21, 2011

New Truck!

My new (used) truck....for all those horse trailer hauling needs!


For the last few years we have typically rented, borrowed, tagged along with someone, or used one of the farm trailers that Jane, the farm owner had to pull for us. So besides a busy show team schedule this year (when we will use the farms gooseneck trailer) I have several shows and clinics I plan on attending with Pilgrim, and Faith has a few shows I may bring her to on her own. We needed our own trailer, which meant it was time to invest in a truck. So after some begging, my super cool husband bought me my super cool truck! Now we just have to find a nice 2 horse bumper pull, preferably with a dressing room. Anyone have one they are looking for good home for?

No comments:

Post a Comment